when pepper didn’t get her meatloaf
AND SHE’S A TERRIBLE RAPPER
reblogging again because the last two tweets are why i don’t feel the need to protect her against misogyny. she’s a female misogynist and slut-shamer. has she apologized for those or what?
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
its funny how so many black men openly hated macklemore and no one once said “why are black men so bitter and jealous of macklemore?” but let black women discuss how racist, untalented, and ignorant iggy azalea is and suddenly we’re all bitter black bitches jealous of the poor innocent white girl lmao